Click here to download a PDF of these instructions.
Item search is used to generate a list of similar items. For example, a list of your New Books, a list of missing items, a list of on-order items, etc.
1. In the top menu of Koha, click the arrow next to Search and choose Item search
2. Make your selections based on the list of items you are searching for. In this example, we will run a list of items in the Shelving Location Coming Soon.
3. Choose your library in the Home Library drop-down, e.g. Ahira Hall Memorial Library
4. Choose Coming Soon in the Shelving Location drop-down
5. Click Search
6. At this point, you may either scroll through the list on the screen or export it to Excel by clicking the Export results to CSV button