Day Adventure Pass Program
Day Adventure Passes
Each library has passes your family can checkout to discover local attractions. These passes are meant to be used once by families to discover some of the great museums and similar organizations! Check with any library staff to see what passes are available and any guidelines for the organization. Use your library card to check a Day Pass out today and see what you will discover next!
A day adventure through Western New York and PA
Check out a Day Adventure Pass from a CCLS member library for free or reduced-price admission to local partner organizations.
About the Day Adventure Pass
- Use of the Day Adventure Pass is intended to serve as an introduction to each destination.
- The passes are not intended for repeated use by the same individual or family.
- Library patrons are encouraged to purchase personal memberships to cultural destinations if they are interested in frequent use.
- Each pass provides free admission to the destination—some restrictions may apply.
- Borrowers must be 18 or older, a current CCLS library cardholder in good standing, and provide valid identification or library card at check-out.
- The loan period for the pass is for seven calendar days (no renewal allowed).
- Patrons must return the pass to the checkout library no later than 11:59 p.m. on the seventh day. If the library is closed, the pass must be returned to the outdoor book drop. The pass must be returned to the circulation desk if the library is open.
- Patrons must take these passes out on their own library card only.
- Patrons may check out only one pass at a time.
Late and Overdue fees
- A late fee of $2 per day will be charged for passes not returned on time, up to 5 days, or $10.
Listing of Passes Available:
If you live in an area within Chautauqua or Cattaraugus counties without readily available library services or need other additional assistance with the Day Adventure Pass Program, don’t hesitate to get in touch with the CCLS Outreach Coordinator at 716-664-6675 x 243.
Buffalo Museum of Science – Free general Museum admission, one-time visits, good for up to two adults and two children.
Buffalo Zoo – Allows for the admittance of up to two paying adults and two free youth
Chautauqua Sports Hall of Fame – Admittance of up to four persons – adult and/or child
Erie Zoo – A waiver of a child 12 and under admission fee with the purchase of one adult pass
Fenton History Center – Admittance of up to four persons – adult and/or child
Griffis Sculpture Park – A waiver of a child under 12 admission fee with the purchase of 1 adult admission (currently $3)
Robert H. Jackson Center – Admittance of up to four persons – adult and/or child
Roger Tory Peterson Institution – Admittance of up to four persons – adult and/or child
Seneca-Iroquois National Museum – Admittance of up to four persons – adult and/or child
Theodore Roosevelt’s Inaugural Site – Admittance of two paying individuals and two free individuals. Pass does not cover any separate programming or vendors.