January 27, 2021 Annual Report Workshop Handouts:
> PowerPoint Presentation
> Outline of Major Changes, 2020
> Blank copy of 2020 Annual Report
> 2020 Annual Report Instructions
> Part 11 and 12 Annual Report Examples 2020
> ADA Accessibility Guidelines
> Magazines – Number of vols per year
> 2020 Collection Calculations form – CCLS edit checks (Excel spreadsheet)
> Part 3 – Program Sessions Template – 2021
Annual Report Software:
Click here for the Annual Report Survey >> (CollectConnect – annual report software)
- Bibliostat CollectConnect is compatible with major browsers including Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari and Internet Explorer.
- To avoid loss of data, only one person at a time should be logged into a member library report. Multiple people logged into the same report will cause data to be lost.
- Libraries should not have reports from two different years open at the same time.
Archived Annual Report Webinars:
Annual Report Webinar, January 27, 2021
Annual Report Webinar, January 29, 2020
Annual Report Webinar, January 30, 2019
Use the Trustee Term Calculator to verify your trustee term start and end dates. This calculator is based on a regular term of 12 months (January – December).
Click here for the Trustee Term Calculator >>
- Enter the start date of their term (January 2020, April 2019, etc…)
- Enter the number of months in the term
- Five year term = 60 months
- Three year term = 36 months
- Partial term – count the number of months remaining when the trustee joins the board
- John takes over a five year term in October 2019 (the term was January 2019 to December 2023). The number of months would be 6 + 48 ( 4 years) = 54
- Sarah starts a 3 year term in April 2020. The seat has been vacant, so Sarah is not taking over for a trustee who is leaving. Her term is considered a partial term because she is starting after the usual start month (January). Her term covers 9 months of 2020 and all of 2021 and 2022. Her first full term would start in January 2023.
- Your term end date will be calculated for you.
What if my terms run January to January?
- If you have a 5 year January to January term, enter the start date (January 1, 2020) and 60 months. The end date shown would be 12/31/2024 and you would use 1/1/2025.
I’m not sure how many months is in my trustees partial term.