If attending the Annual Report Workshop remotely on January 25, 2023, we recommend that you print handouts 1-4 before the training starts.
1.) PowerPoint Presentation
2.) Outline of Major Changes, 2022
3.) Blank copy of 2022 Annual Report
4.) Part 11 and 12 Annual Report Examples 2022
5.) 2022 Annual Report Instructions
6.) Program Tracking Long form
7.) 2022 Collection Calculations form – CCLS edit checks (Excel spreadsheet)
8.) Magazines – Number of vols per year
9.) ADA Accessibility Guidelines
10.) Required Notes Checklist
Annual Report Software:
Click here for the Annual Report Survey >> (CollectConnect – annual report software)
- Bibliostat CollectConnect is compatible with major browsers including Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari and Internet Explorer.
- To avoid loss of data, only one person at a time should be logged into a member library report. Multiple people logged into the same report will cause data to be lost.
- Libraries should not have reports from two different years open at the same time.
Annual Report Webinar:
*Annual Report Webinar, January 25, 2023
*We had technical issues with the recording. Please note: The financials and parts 1-5 are fine. Parts 6 & 7 are not included. There is audio for parts 8 & 9, but the slides do not advance. Part 10 has slides but no audio. Please contact system staff with any Annual Report questions.
Trustee Term Calculator
Use the Trustee Term Calculator to verify your trustee term start and end dates. This calculator is based on a regular term of 12 months (January – December).
- Enter the start date of their term (January 2020, April 2019, etc…)
- Enter the number of months in the term
- Five year term = 60 months
- Three year term = 36 months
- Partial term – count the number of months remaining when the trustee joins the board
- John takes over a five year term in October 2019 (the term was January 2019 to December 2023). The number of months would be 6 + 48 ( 4 years) = 54
- Sarah starts a 3 year term in April 2020. The seat has been vacant, so Sarah is not taking over for a trustee who is leaving. Her term is considered a partial term because she is starting after the usual start month (January). Her term covers 9 months of 2020 and all of 2021 and 2022. Her first full term would start in January 2023.
- Your term end date will be calculated for you.
What if my terms run January to January?
- If you have a 5 year January to January term, enter the start date (January 1, 2020) and 60 months. The end date shown would be 12/31/2024 and you would use 1/1/2025.
|Start Date||Months||End Date|
I’m not sure how many months is in my trustees partial term.
- Contact Jan for help at firstname.lastname@example.org