January 29, 2020 Annual Report Workshop Handouts:
> How to join GoToMeeting (webinar software)
> PowerPoint Presentation
> Outline of Major Changes, 2019
> Blank copy of 2019 Annual Report
> 2019 Annual Report Instructions
> Part 11 and 12 Annual Report Examples 2019
> ADA Accessibility Guidelines
> Magazines – Number of vols per year
> 2019 Collection Calculations form – CCLS edit checks (Excel spreadsheet)
> Facebook Daily Total Reach
> Part 3 – Program Sessions Template – 2020
Annual Report Software:
Click here for the Annual Report Survey >> (CollectConnect – annual report software)
Please note: Bibliostat CollectConnect is now compatible with major browsers including Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari and Internet Explorer.
Please be advised Bibliostat CollectConnect is now using a new interface. Please be sure to update your bookmarks to the new URL above. If you have accessed or if you believe you may have accessed the old Bibliostat Collect, please click the new link here and you will be taken to the new interface. Please be sure you exit and close the old Bibliostat Collect before you begin your survey.
Trustee Term Calculator
Use the Trustee Term Calculator to verify your trustee term start and end dates. This calculator is based on a regular term of 12 months (January – December).
- Enter the start date of their term (January 2020, April 2019, etc…)
- Enter the number of months in the term
- Five year term = 60 months
- Three year term = 36 months
- Partial term – count the number of months remaining when the trustee joins the board
- John takes over a five year term in October 2019 (the term was January 2019 to December 2023). The number of months would be 6 + 48 ( 4 years) = 54
- Sarah starts a 3 year term in April 2020. The seat has been vacant, so Sarah is not taking over for a trustee who is leaving. Her term is considered a partial term because she is starting after the usual start month (January). Her term covers 9 months of 2020 and all of 2021 and 2022. Her first full term would start in January 2023.
- Your term end date will be calculated for you.
What if my terms run January to January?
- If you have a 5 year January to January term, enter the start date (January 1, 2020) and 60 months. The end date shown would be 12/31/2024 and you would use 1/1/2025.
|Start Date||Months||End Date|
I’m not sure how many months is in my trustees partial term.
- Contact Jan for help at email@example.com